An experimental compiler to explore a few concepts including:
- Store code in a more structured format than flat files (object database?)
- Using something other than a text editor to develop code.
Things this project is
Things this project isn't
- An exploration of the .NEt compilation system
- A testbed for a new(ish) visual approach to developing code
- An attempt at dealing with code in something other than flat files.
- Intended to a be a production system
- A full featured compiler
- Windows Forms for now. WPF was chosen out of the gates, but prototyping turned out to be much faster with winforms. A future version if the UI might be in WPF.